Monday, July 2, 2012
Happy July friends! We are enjoying our summer very much and hope you are too. This month's mix starts off with a really fun song that I can't wait to blast outside tonight while we BBQ, play volleyball, and watch fireworks. There's some mellow songs in there too that will be perfect for lazy summer evenings around the fire pit.
Here's the track list:
1. St. Croix - Family of the Year
2. Tiger Child - The Young Romans
3. Falling - Ivan & Alyosha [not available yet!]
4. Holiday - Jessie Baylin
5. That Wasn't Me - Brandi Carlile
6. Crazy Fool - Jack Savoretti
7. On the Sea - Beach House
8. Life's for the Living - Passenger
9. There's No Leaving Now - The Tallest Man on Earth
10. Sleeping With a Stranger - Matthew Perryman Jones
11. Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word - Hannah Miller
12. Caught Me Thinkin - Bahamas
13. The Longer the Waiting - Anna Ternheim
14. Waves - Small Town Jones
15. Let It Go - Fossil Collective
16. Let The Sail Be Your Guide - Jay William Henderson
17. Broken Brights - Angus Stone
18. Better Man - Marc Scibilia
19. Make Me Down - Josh Ritter
20. Hemlock Tree - Jaymay
Want to win this mix?
Comment once on this post before 9am Friday, July 6th.
A winner will be announced on Friday!
Good luck + Enjoy!
P.S. This month's cover picture is one I took last July while we visited a local park along the Columbia River. We get to watch these pretty dinner cruise ships float up and down the rivers here.
Posted by Marilyn at 7/02/2012
Labels: Angus Stone, Beach House, Brandi Carlile, Family of the Year, Hannah Miller, Ivan + Alyosha, Jaymay, Jessie Baylin, Josh Ritter, matthew Perryman Jones, music mixes, Passenger, the tallest man on earth