Thursday, March 1, 2012
Did you know that one of my favorite things to do is flip over my calendars on the first day of each month?
I love it!
I'm a nerd.
Another favorite thing of mine is finding new music to put on a new mix for the month and then posting it here to share with YOU!. It's another little nerdy thrill of mine.
A new month. A new mix. Lots of really amazing songs on this one.
I hope you enjoy it!
1. Love Is Making It's Way Back Home - Josh Ritter
2. Why You Fall - Jenny Owen Youngs
3. I've Got You Covered - Sugar & The Hi Lows
4. Higher Love - James Vincent McMorrow
5. Song Bird - Frally
6. Keep Calm Carry On - Rob Giles
7. Madeline - Jesse Thomas
8. Let Her Go - Passenger
9. Joy Is Suspicious - Jessie Baylin
10. Lost In The Light - Bahamas
11. Slow - Rumer [Free!]
12. The Old Tree - Michael MacLennan
13. All The Rowboats - Regina Spektor
14. The Daylight - Andrew Belle
15. Brick By Brick - Bess Rogers
16. Simple Things - Amos Lee
17. I Can't Get Over You - Joe Richter
18. Love and Loss and Love - Lydia Cole
Want to win this mix AND the February mix?
Comment once on this post by 9am, March 6th.
A winner will be announced on Tuesday!
Good Luck + Enjoy!
P.S. This month's cover art is a picture I snapped on an afternoon drive about 30 minutes from our home. I wasn't feeling well at all, but Brandon asked me to go for a Sunday drive with him in his new truck. It really felt so good to be outside after being sick in bed for so long.