Tuesday, November 1, 2011
I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that November is here. It's one of my favorites. We have lots of birthdays to celebrate in November, I can officially begin listening to Christmas music, Thanksgiving, cold days and warm fires... what's not to love?
This month's mix is beautiful. Filled with slowed down gems, it's perfect for a season of hibernating in your cozy home. Of course, there are a couple of up-tempo tunes to keep you listening. But it's the gorgeous ballads like the new wedding version of 'Flightless Bird, American Mouth' that have really captured my heart. I hope you enjoy it!
1. Flightless Bird, American Mouth [wedding version] - Iron & Wine feat. Marketa Irglova [will be available to purchase next week!]
2. Full On - Rachael Yamagata
3. All This Talk of Dreaming is Fine and Sweet - Lex Land
4. The Colored Night - Blind Pilot
5. Up With The Birds - Coldplay
6. The Circle Married The Line - Feist
7. Blue Spotted Tail - Fleet Foxes
8. Come Home - Ryan Adam
9. Atlas Hands - Benjamin Francis Leftwich
10. Melancholy Astronautic Man - Allie Moss
11. Old Pine - Ben Howard
12. Can I Cross Your Mind - Trent Dabbs
13. Honey Come Home - The Head and the Heart
14. It's Real - Real Estate
15. Desire - Mates of State
16. Don't You Think It's Time - Bob Evans
17. Old House - Dustin Christensen
18. Be My Love - Emily Riddle
19. I Get To Be The One - JJ Heller
20. Turtledove - Sarah Bowman
Want to win this mix?
Just comment once on this post
by 9am Friday, November 4th.
Good Luck and Enjoy!
P.S. This month's cover picture is one I took on a rainy morning where I could finally begin to feel cozy fall in the air.
Posted by Marilyn at 11/01/2011
Labels: Allie Moss, Blind Pilot, Coldplay, Dustin Christensen, Feist, great music, Iron + Wine, Lex Land, Mates of State, music mixes, Rachael Yamagata, Ryan Adams, The Head + the Heart, Trent Dabbs