Thursday, July 1, 2010
Aaaah, it's July. I love July.
To be honest, I'm kind of in love with this month's mix.
It's full of killer songs that I can't help but comment on.
Bear with me.
The giveaway info will follow!
1. Someone So Much - Bob Evans.
2. Holding Us Back - Katie Herzig. [just gorgeous]
3. If You Don't Wanna Love Me. [wicked awesome Acoustic version] - James Morrison
4. On The Brightside - Never Shout Never. [my 8 year old Lily introduced this song to me. She's so awesome!]
5. Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri. [thank you SYTYCD for introducing us to such awesome music]
6. The House That Built Me - Miranda Lambert. [I'm not a big country fan, but beautiful country ballads like this get me every time.]
7. Every Bone - Parlor Hawk.
8. King of Anything - Sara Bareilles.
9. Addicted to Love - Florence + The Machine.
10. You and Me - Holly Conlan.
11. Oliver - Gemma Hayes. ["I might look the same, but I'm a little different now." Pierce me to the core lyrics.]
12. Sit Down Beside Me - Patrick Watson. [love everything about this song.]
13. I Was Made for Sunny Days - The Weepies.
14. We Intertwined - The Hush Sound.
15. My Fight (For You) - Greg Laswell.
16. Horchata - Vampire Weekend. [Pure fun]
17. Sparrows - Matt Pond PA
18. If You Want To - Griffin House.
19. I Kissed a Girl - William Fitzsimmons. [this is a much better song when William is singing it!]
20. Peace and Love - Juliana Hatfield. [the guitar is what got me. Danyelle will you please learn this so you can play it for me?]
21. Don't Throw Me Away - The Mumlers. [grab your guy and dance to this one at the end of a long day.]
*** Comment once on this post by 9am Tuesday, July 6th.
Anyone is welcome to enter.
Please leave your e-mail address.
Winner will be announced Tuesday!