- I am thinking about how much I love this little man of mine who last night played THE Dizzy Gillespie in his 5th grade Jazz play. Isn't he the cutest? [even if he is in desperate need of a haircut.]
- I am nursing two sickly children. Madeline has a stomach bug, and Lily has a "pulsing" headache and a dizzy head. [should I see if I can fit the word dizzy into every sentence?]
- I, myself, am not feeling too motivated to get much done. Boo!
- I often feel like that after a whirlwind weekend trip. We went down to gorgeous southern Oregon to visit some of my husband's family. It was so much fun. And I'm having a hard time getting back into the swing of things.
- I need a haircut. Bad. But I have two more days until the wonderful Megan can fit me in. I despise bad hair days.
- I am so excited for the women's figure skating to begin tonight. I wish the Olympics were an everyday-forever-and-ever thing because I LOVE THEM!
- I am in love with this song. I'm not much of a country music fan, but this song... is so so pretty. [except for all the drunk + alcohol references. could do without those!]
How are you today?