Monday, February 1, 2010
Ta-da! The new February 2010 mix.
It's a good one. Here's my faves:
1. Oh Dear - Brandi Carlile. She opened her concert with this song and it B-L-E-W me away.
2. Water & A Flame - Daniel Merriweather feat. Adele. This is just great music featuring raw talent.
3. Lifetime - Katharine McPhee. This song is currently getting the most play at our house. We all have the words memorized.
4. I'd Do It All Again - Corinne Bailey Rae. This one gives me goosebumps.
5. Berkeley Girl - Harper Simon. I simply adore this song + Harper is Paul Simon's son. For real.
6. Under The Milky Way - Sia. A really great cover of The Church's classic.
7. My Own Kind of Life - Katie Herzig. These lyrics are the best. ever. ever!
8. Bacon N' Eggs - Priscilla Renea. I first heard this song in a Hollister. No kidding.
9. Here Comes Your Man - Meaghan Smith. In the movie 500 Days of Summer, my favorite scene was when Tom sang this Pixies song. But then I heard Meaghan's version and loved it even more.
10. Try - Asher Book. The ONLY thing I enjoyed about the movie Fame was this song.
Want to win a mix?
Comment once before:
9am Friday, February 5th.
Leave your e-mail address please.
P.S. This giveaway is open to anyone who would like to enter.
So don't be shy.
P.P.S. You can listen to this mix in it's entirety at Lala,
as well as all of my other mixes. It's free, and my new favorite