Nothing super spectacular, just a whole bunch of little good things...
- a whole bevy of new music to start enjoying, a couple of my new favorites are at the top of today's playlist. I'll fill you in on the rest of the new music tomorrow when I post the September playlist.
- fair is over. It was fun while it lasted, but I am happy to be home and getting back to normal life.
- my husband is home. He came home yesterday after spending three days in the mountains volunteering at the same race he ran last year. He really enjoyed the different perspective that working an aid station gave him.
- my house is clean. After a week of neglect, we came home from fair and cleaned, cleaned, cleaned. Makes me happy.
- school starts on Wednesday. I am so ready to get back to a schedule. This summer has been so busy and hectic that I am actually looking forward to sending my kids off to some structure.