It's already the 4th of May and it feels like time is just flying by. This last weekend the kids had a 3 day weekend so we decided last minute to slip away to our aunt and uncle's lake house and then back home for more fun...it was a lovely weekend...
- catching TONS of trout off the dock (like 50, no kidding)
- soaking up the sun
- way too much delicious food
- bonfire + smores = so much fun
- lots of cousins
- indoor swimming pools
- great concert at The Red Room
- sweet baby blessing
- Sunday family dinner
- This morning as I sent the kids out the door to school, we enjoyed a fun surprise. Uncle Taylor was outside, fresh from a long drive home from college, waiting to greet the kids as they headed to the bus. We have missed him and we are so glad he's home for the summer.
P.S. The new May playlist will be up soon...