- Ari Hest - Twelve Mondays. One of my absolute favorite new albums. His voice is so warm and rich and beautiful. (If you're in the Seattle area, see him tonight at The Triple Door...I wish I was going.)
3. Vetiver - Tight Knit. I keep coming back to this album...it's soooo good.
4. Alexi Murdoch - Time Without Consequence. New to me, the #1 track is my favorite.
5. Wallis Bird - Spoons. Another new to me artist, her voice is very interesting...sort of hard to classify...sort of pop, sort of rock, sort of soul.
6. Lucy Schwartz - Gone Away (single). It drives me crazy when I discover a great artist two years after their original release...it makes me feel like I've been missing out on something really great. For example, Lucy Schwartz. I love her new single and her debut album is on my must purchase list.
7. Other Lives - Other Lives. A new discovery with a brand new album, a really great sound, and they'll be playing locally in Kennewick at The Red Room on May 23rd.