- He adores his Grandpa's. One takes him hunting and fishing, the other is teaching him falconry. What more could a boy ask for?
- He requested breakfast for his birthday dinner, emphasis on the bacon.
- He LOVES to read. Currently he is reading the third book in the Wimpy Kid Series.
- His favorite movie is Old Yeller, with Davy Crockett coming in at a close second.
- He does very well in school, getting mostly A's, but he still struggles with math.
- Going to the dentist is his LEAST favorite thing to do in the whole world.
- He would much rather be shooting hoops, riding his scooter, or scouting birds.
- He can recognize and identify practically every bird we see.
- His favorite are birds of prey.
Happy Birthday, Boy!