- Do something nice for someone else. This never fails to cheer me up.
- Reading this magazine helps put perspective in life. I really love this month's visiting teaching message.
- Getting out and moving my body. Still working on the couch to 5k, and yesterday's sunny skies made for a great run.
- Trying to make a more conscious effort to put good, healthy things in my body. I am what I eat. If I eat crud, I feel like crud.
- Great music. This is just one of the things that really makes my heart swell. This week I have listened to everything from classical to jazz to motown. Next week, I'll share the new March playlist... and it's gonna be a good one. It will feature a new discovery that I am in love with. Trent Dabbs. Today's top song is a little sneak peek.
Friday, February 27, 2009
I'm not exactly sure what the deal is this week, but I've been feeling quite slumpy. I'm dragging. But I've found a few things that really help pull me out of the slump. You wanna know what they are don't you? Here, I'll tell you...