Sometimes this time of year, I get overwhelmed with all of the hustle and bustle. But then, on a morning like this, I sit back and remember that I actually really enjoy that hustle and bustle. It is exactly those things that make my life busier than normal that also make this my favorite time of year. This weekend is going to be busy, but in the very best ways. I will be spending all weekend with family. Here's some of my weekend plans...
- work on Christmas cards
- take the kids to do their Christmas shopping
- Jocelyn's basketball tournament
- our traditional ornament making @ mom's
- the annual Nutcracker performance
- hopefully enjoy some fresh snow (really really hoping)