- Enjoying one of the funnest packages I've ever received...ever! I won Susan's giveaway a while back, and it was a really fun package and my gams are all glammed up. She made the bags and wallets, and included one for each of my girls, (so thoughtful.) She also made a sugar scrub, and coffee scrub which both smell divine. Oh, and I forgot to include the black flip flops and red nail polish in the picture. Seriously, it was an awesome package and I felt spoiled. Susan is so talented and thoughtful and generous. Thank you Susan!
- I also found out yesterday that I won Alicia's giveaway and I can not wait to go to the movies with one of my favorite cousins. I'm a lucky/blessed girl.
(sorry for the horribly grotesque, too close picture.)
- I've also been busy picking food from my braces, which are totally driving me crazy, but I keep reminding myself that it is worth the trouble. Brandon thinks they make me look like a little girl...but he likes it.???
- A couple of little birdies told me recently about some music sites to purchase music at a fraction of the cost of iTunes, so I've been scouring the internet for cheap music. I'm kind of like a kid in a 10 cent candy store, so excited. I'll share some of my favorite finds tomorrow.
- I've been focusing on putting really good food into my body, which takes more time and preparation than just grabbing some junk and stuffing my face. Along with my regular exercising routine, this quality eating has helped me immensely. I feel major changes happening, like fitting into clothes I haven't worn comfortably in a long time. I'm expecting a great weight loss this week. YAHOO! I'll be sharing some of my quality eating tips on my weight loss blog soon.
- I've been just trying to enjoy my life, my Aunt Denise gave me my birthday present on Sunday at Garrett's farewell party, and in the card she wrote something that really hit home to me. She wrote, "Families are our heaven here on earth." I love my family, I am grateful to be a member of such an amazing extended family. When we all get together, it is a lot of people, but every single one of them are so special, and I love them.