Here's what tickled my ears as I drove and drove and drove...
- A Beautiful Mess by Jason Mraz. Check out his latest EP project called We Sing. All four songs are worth the money. Jason and his guitar = lovely music.
- I Should Have Known Better by She & Him. Love this album and it's quirkiness.
- The Water Jet Cilice by Andrew Bird. I fell in love with this song as I drove.
- Captured by Bic Runga. Actually my favorite Bic Runga song is called "When I See You Smile." Go check it out on iTunes.
- Share by Leerone. I love this ladies voice. Check out "Life Could Be", "All is Well", and "Empty Houses."
- Cancel the Day by The Easy Tigers. Also love "Eternal Sunshine", "My Boy is Coming Home", and "Look at Me Now."
- For Emma by Bon Iver. I listened and loved "Skinny Love", "Flume", and "Re: Stacks."