- the #6 track on the Rainy Days & Mondays playlist, is now available free at iTunes this week. "Madly" is a great tune, sung by a great musician, Tristan Prettyman. And it's free. Her new album is also available on iTunes, and it's a great deal. 13 songs, $5.99.
- for the Spring Swap, I was given Stephmodo's name to send a Springy package to. She was fun to shop for, because she has great style. As a thank you, she sent me this handmade card and pretty notecards, which I greatly appreciated. Thank you Stephanie.
- Alicia, my cousin whom I adore, showed some major guts when she posted about her disdain for word verification. Oh, how I despise word verification. Thank you Alicia, you really do complete me.
- Yesterday, as I was visiting Sarah's blog, she had a song playing that I fell in love with. So, I used some iTunes gift cards I'd been given to download Sandrine's entire album. It is a lovely album. Thanks Sarah.
- Over at The Jet Set, I discovered this link. It was just what I needed to read after watching the news and becoming disturbed by the media coverage these polygamy news stories are getting.
Don't forget to sign up for the Good Vibrations Giveaway, the contest ends tomorrow at 11pm.