Reading her post today, I realized that I need to list my blessings, because as she said,
"I am realizing that the more I list-make, the more my gratitude capacity fills and I become too gratefully overcome." --- c jane
The more we recognize our blessings, the more blessings we recognize. Does that make sense?
Today I am especially grateful for...
- my husband. He is my best friend, and I love him more than words can say.
- my children. They teach me patience, and I am a slow learner.
- my parents. I haven't seen them in over a week, and I miss them. Dinner tonight, Mom?
- my Bishop. He is an inspired man, who truly loves those he serves.
- my trials. I know that they are making me a stronger me.
- the trials of others. It gives me opportunities to serve and think outside myself.
- my Savior. He knows the pain and heartache we feel.
- my friends. I have the greatest friends a girl could ask for.
- my in-laws. They are the most service oriented people I have ever met. And often, I am the recipient of their kindness.
- exercising. As hard as it is at times, I feel more energy, and so much better about myself.
- blogging. How else could I shout from the rooftops (per say) about my blessings?
I feel truly blessed!