- Blogging has helped me recognize special moments in my life that are worth remembering.
- Blogging has helped me recognize that simple, everyday things are worth remembering.
- Blogging has helped me think and express more about the ones I love.
- Blogging has strengthened my friendships.
- Blogging has helped me meet awesome new people.
- Blogging has helped me reconnect with old friends.
- Blogging has enabled me to talk about my passions, like music.
- Blogging has helped me be a better me.
Except for one thing...
- I spend way too much time at it. I love all of you, and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by not commenting on your wonderful posts, but the truth is, I need to reign in my blogging time. Seriously. So. I will continue to post regularly, but I will often remove commenting so that I won't feel pressure to check the comments, and I won't be as loyal a commenter. But PLEASE know that I love you all, read your posts, and hope you understand.
I love to hear what you all have to say, and your comments always make my day, BUT, I feel this tremendous pull to check them often, and I have a strong desire to take control of my life and be more productive. There will be times, of course, that I really need to hear your ideas and opinions, and will welcome your comments. Also, if at anytime, you feel the need to talk to me, please know that I love phone calls, and I love e-mails, and I love notes in the mail.
Actually it was all of your phone calls, your e-mails, your friendly visits, and your notes in the mail that helped me realize that this blogging thing is AWESOME. And I thank you all for it.
Have a most lovely weekend!