- She loves music as much as I do, and she appreciates the cd's I make for her. Every time I go to her house, she is playing one that I've made her, and I've made her a ton.
- Her house is ALWAYS spotless. She might say that it isn't, but she's totally lying! Really, she just has VERY HIGH standards. I admire that about her.
- She has a million great ideas and she inspires me to be creative everyday.
- She dated my brother many moons ago and I really wanted her to be my sister in law. I felt like she was the sister I never had. But she married my cousin so we're related after all, and I have wonderful sisters-in-law, so I can't complain.
- She used to babysit for me when she was in high school (isn't that weird?), I only had Madeline and Jocelyn back then.
- We are so similar and think so much alike that sometimes it's like we are twins and it freaks us out. Except we OBVIOUSLY don't look like twins. That part is kind of unfair!
- She introduced me to Desserts by Kelly's lemon bars...so delicious.
- She is a wonderful mother and she gives me great advice on parenting. She is wise beyond her years.
- She is really funny. For example, she shares her birthday with my nephew baby Jack. Last year when he was born she suggested that Mitch and Nan name the new baby "Jack Danyelle's". Get it?
Happy 1st Birthday Baby Jack!
- She is a wonderful friend and I love spending time with her.
Happy Birthday Danyelle!