- As of Wednesday, it has been non-stop cleaning here at our house and it feels so good to be cleaning and organizing and purging junk from this home of ours. Soon it will sparkle!
- This blog continues to inspire me with it's beautiful boards. Here's a favorite of mine. I don't know why, but blue + green = fresh and clean = New year!
- For the new year, instead of making resolutions, I am taking this challenge. On my next post (New Years Day) I will talk about my one little word for 2008.
- I still have some unfinished projects that I need to devote precious time to. Creating.
- Music. Now that Christmas is over, I've put away the Christmas playlists and have been listening to my favorite music of all time. The Standards. The Great American Songbook sung by my favorite musicians ever. Ella Fitzgerald, Dean Martin, Nat King Cole, Rosemary Clooney. I.Am.Loving.It!
- I am seriously considering a blog makeover, nothing too drastic. A little hint, I am kind of getting tired of the pink...
I hope you have a Safe and
Happy New Year!