1. We spent our honeymoon in Scotland where Brandon had served his mission, and while there, we went to one of his old wards. They had no one who could play the piano in their congregation, so I played the piano for them that day. Actually it was a keyboard, they didn't have a piano either.
2. I am not a fashionista, it says so in my blog subtitle, and I have some favorite pieces of clothing (that are comfortable), so I often wear the same outfit over as long as it is clean.
3. I dream of being a radio dee-jay. All of the radio stations around here are horrible and I am confident that my radio program would totally rock.
4. In ward council every other week, I am the only person who plays the piano (or who admits it anyway), and instead of letting me pick the song that we sing, the bishop has asked the YM's president to pick the song?!? Well, he always picks these fast paced, difficult to play songs, never picks slow, reverent songs and it bugs the heck out of me! I even pointed it out once, but nothing has ever changed. So annoying!
5. I've been listening to Christmas music for 5 days now, and I'm loving it.
6. I have a very hard time understanding people who disagree with me. Does that make me ignorant?
I am tagging Danyelle, Mom, Mitch, Nan and Katie.