Today is my lovely sister in law's birthday. Here are some things I love about her...
- She is seriously hilarious.
- She loves my brother despite all of his deafness, loudness, and opinionated-ness (I think I just made that word up...but he totally is.)
- She makes the cutest babies EVER!
- She is so completely down to earth.
- She is not fussy or complicated.
- She tells it like it is, and doesn't regret it.
- She is a very hard worker.
- She will do anything for anybody.
- She tells great stories.
- She knows sign language.
- She has a fear of buttons, I really do love this about her. I mean, it is one of the things that make her so unique. Plus, what else could we tease her about.
- When she first met our family, she wasn't much of a chocolate connoisseur, but now she loves chocolate just about as much as we do.
- However, we have not converted her to peanut butter. She still hates the stuff.
- She is a friend to everybody, except stupid girls who steal money from her.
- Family events are so much more fun when she is there, and are much more lame without her.
- She has a really great family, who all just kind of feel like a part of our family. Isn't that special?
- She is really tough, like cowgirl kind of tough. Which is why her blog is aptly titled Hick Town.
I love you Nan, and I hope you have a lovely lovely birthday!