Now that Lily is off to kindergarten every day for about 4.5 hours, I have no excuse not to exercise anymore. So everyday (almost) I have been walking and I am enjoying it so much. I have found that I prefer to walk alone,
with my thoughts,
at my own speed,
and with my music.
(Really, are you surprised?)
I need to get my body back in shape, the way it belongs, the way it was meant to be.
The days I go on my walk, I feel so much better,
more energetic, and happier.
My music helps me keep going. I know that if I keep walking there is another great song to enjoy, so I thought I would share with you my playlist and make an offer to you readers. I am giving away ten cd's of this playlist, if you are interested then comment on this post.
I will post the 10 winners tomorrow, and mail your cd to you.
The playlist is just over an hour of music. I like invigorating, but not hard music when I walk. I think this playlist is relaxing, yet it pushes me.
- There's Nothing Better Than - Joss Stone
- 1234 - Feist
- Only Fooling Myself - Kate Voegele
- Give Me Some Love - James Blunt
- Saving My Face - KT Tunstall
- Let It Slide - Joanna
- Even So - Rachael Yamagata
- One Horse Town - The Thrills
- The Part Where You Let Go - Hem
- L-O-V-E - Joss Stone
- Dragonfly - M.Craft
- Anecdote - Ambulance Ltd.
- Can I Get Get Get - JUNIOR SENIOR
- Older - Colbie Caillat
- I Want You - Rachael Yamagata
- Best Days - Matt White
- If Only - KT Tunstall
- Rushing Back - Zack Hexum
- One of the Brightest Stars - James Blunt
- Half the Perfect World - Madeleine Peyroux