Here's what's on my mind today.
- SABRA WON! WOOHOO! SO HAPPY! SHE DESERVED IT!
- Yesterday I had over 90 page loads on my blog, yet not one person commented. I guess nobody liked the music I was featuring. Tear.
- My girls have been invited to the Barrons tonight for a High School Musical 2 party, and I am going to watch it at home with Ethan and Lily as we try to spot cousin Jen and her husband Cory. They were extras and it is very likely we will be able to spot them in a couple of scenes. Exciting.
- I hate being dirty, and I will spend all next week at fair. Fair=dirty. Ugh.
- Next week will be a special Etsy week on my blog, and I am so excited. Are you?