I did not have time to take pictures of some of the homemade items so I will just list some for you to read about.
- Quilts- there are several homemade quilts made by several people.
- Baby headbands made by Natasha . Possibly the cutest things I've ever seen in my entire life. Seriously adorable!
- Refinished furniture by Nan and Danyelle
- Homemade bread baskets by Paula and Jera
- Decadent chocolate cake with pedestal donated by Phyllis
- Temple Print by artist Melissa
- Raspberry and Strawberry jam
- Taxidermied Pintail Duck donated by Leon
- Little girls apron made by Jan (Danyelle says it is sooo cute!)
- Little girls dresses made by Glenda (Danyelle's mom)
- Homemade turtles by Sarah
- Little girls skirt and hair clips made by Julie
That is just a sampling of some of the homemade donated items that will be available to bid on.
Hope to see you ALL there!