- I woke up to a fun, decorated house.
- My girls made me a special breakfast.
- Brandon watched Lily, and I went for a walk.
- It was a GORGEOUS day.
- I listened to Michael's new album ALL DAY!
- I got e-mails and phone calls from special people.
- I wore my New York red shoes and red jewelry.
- Danyelle took me to Indian food, so yummy.
- She gave me these adorable gifts.
(This little porcelain bird is even more adorable in person, and this red and white vase is being added to my milk glass collection.)
(She also made me these hairpins with vintage buttons. So cute!)
- When I got home from lunch, this was in the mail waiting for me. Finally!
(I have been waiting (not so patiently) for this special edition Michael Buble album.)
- My favorite magazine EVER was also waiting for me in the mail.
- I got to take a little nap. Happy Birthday to me!
- Brandon and I went to Madeline's band concert.
- Then we went to dinner, and he told me special things.
(It has some super amazing pictures in it, so I guess it was worth the wait.)
You can see why I want to relive this day, it was just a great birthday. I can't make any promises, but I will try not to talk about it anymore!
Have another beautiful sunny day!