- I woke up to a fun, decorated house.
- My girls made me a special breakfast.
- Brandon watched Lily, and I went for a walk.
- It was a GORGEOUS day.
- I listened to Michael's new album ALL DAY!
- I got e-mails and phone calls from special people.
- I wore my New York red shoes and red jewelry.
- Danyelle took me to Indian food, so yummy.
- She gave me these adorable gifts.
- When I got home from lunch, this was in the mail waiting for me. Finally!
(I have been waiting (not so patiently) for this special edition Michael Buble album.)
- My favorite magazine EVER was also waiting for me in the mail.
- I got to take a little nap. Happy Birthday to me!
- Brandon and I went to Madeline's band concert.
- Then we went to dinner, and he told me special things.
(It has some super amazing pictures in it, so I guess it was worth the wait.)
You can see why I want to relive this day, it was just a great birthday. I can't make any promises, but I will try not to talk about it anymore!
Have another beautiful sunny day!