- Brandon finished the Yakima Marathon in 4:47:20. A personal record for him.
- Madeline played in a softball tournament on Saturday. Her team lost all 4 games. So sad.
- One of the parents on our team managed to make me crazy when she screamed at my daughter and other people's daughters for making mistakes. Hello! Do not scream at my daughter if you are not the coach!
- We watched "The Holiday". It is now one of my top 10 favorite movies. I love a good chick flick. Especially if Jude Law is in it, looking completely adorable!
- Saturday night, I went to bed really early, like 7:00pm and slept all night until 7:00am. 12 hours of sleep. That has not happened to me in a long time, and I needed it. I am feeling so refreshed today!
- We had Lime Cilantro Tilapia with mango salsa, mashed potatoes, salad, and corn for dinner last night (it was delicious, if I do say so myself), and then went to my Mom's for wheat and dairy free brownies. Talk about a healthy dinner and dessert!
- Conference was great. (Due to the marathon on Saturday, I still need to watch the Saturday sessions I recorded.) My favorite talk was James E. Faust's talk on forgiveness. It was so good. What was your favorite talk?
That was my weekend in a nutshell. Now it is Spring Break, which means, no early mornings, no homework, no school functions. It means lazy mornings, getting housework done, having fun with the kids. I love Spring Break!