- Jocelyn is not completely devastated after being told that she will not attend 4-H camp. I asked her if she hated me and she said, "Yes. No. I love you mudder." That is her silly way of saying she's mad but she loves me anyways. Ain't motherhood grand?
- American Idol is SOOOOOO much better without Sanjaya. I mean, now it's down to people with real talent........and cute hair.
- Today is Ella Fitzgerald's birthday. I know she has already passed away, but she deserves to be celebrated today. She would have been 90 years old. Happy Birthday Ella!
- Only 5 more days until Michael's album is on store shelves. I listened to the sneak peak of 6 of the songs and I say WOW! If you are not yet a fan of Mr. Buble, then I dare you to buy or borrow a copy of the album on May 1st, and just listen to it. If you are not WOWED then I shall never wear lipstick again. (If you know me at all, you know I didn't mean that.) Go here for some ear and eye candy. Stop the music at the top of the page and push play on the YouTube video. Your welcome!
- Maroon 5's new song is now available on iTunes. I downloaded it, and I am totally lovin' it. I also can't stop listening to Rufus Wainwright and Coldplay. They are on high rotation right now. My favorite Rufus song? "In My Arms". Favorite Coldplay song? "Trouble" (which happened to be featured on an AI segment last night.)
- I don't watch The Office on a regular basis, but for you Office fans out there, have you seen this site? I think it is actually funnier to read some of these lines from the show than it is to watch it. Pretty funny stuff.
- There are some very very strange people who have become famous and who have also gone completely mad, insane, crazy, loco, certifiable. Rosie O'Donnell and Alec Baldwin, get some help, seriously. It would have been much more fitting if Alec had been screaming "You are a thoughtless pig" to Rosie rather than his own daughter. Seriously, why would someone say that to their child? And why would someone defend the scumbag who says that?
- My visiting teacher supervisor called yesterday to see if I had done my visiting teaching yet!!!!!!!! I really wanted to say to her, "Hello, there are still 6 days left in the month", but instead I just told her that we were going tomorrow. I think it is weird that she calls so early.
That's about all that's in my head today. What's in yours?