I LOVE going to concerts. The first concert I ever went to was "The Jets" , you know, the LDS Tongan group from the 80's? I really liked them a lot, and so my Mom took me and some friends to see them. I was probably 12 or 13. That was the beginning of my concert going, and the early stages of my love affair with music.
There is just something special about seeing an artist or group perform live that is so awesome. I haven't been to a ton of concerts but, I plan on going to many, many more.
Here is a list of the ones I've been to, where and who I was with, because it's not just about the music, but the company that makes it so much fun:
* The Jets (with Mom and friends)
* Richard Marx (with Mom)
* Garth Brooks & Trisha Yearwood (with Brandon)
* Sheryl Crow & Train (with my Dad)
* James Taylor (with Danyelle)
* Josh Groban (with Mom, Madeline & Jocelyn)
* Michael Buble (with Danyelle, Mom, & Anita)
* Michael Buble (Las Vegas Hilton with Brandon)
* Michael Buble (with Danyelle, Madeline, Mom, Kristin, Mandy, Nancie, Karen, Lindsey, Megan)
Madeline and Michael after the concert
All 10 of us before the concert
* American Idol Concert 2006 (with Mom, Madeline, & Jocelyn)
I would love to see Rachael Yamagata, Jason Mraz,
Maroon 5, Billy Joel, & Paolo Nutini in concert in the near future, and of course, Michael Buble tickets are always at the top of my list.