- Madeline & Jocelyn have always said "patapakes" instead of pancakes.
- Lily called her dance recital "American Recital", kind of like American Idol.
- Sometimes I still catch Madeline or Jocelyn say "paint nolish" rather than nail polish.
- Lily says "I wiln't" instead of "I won't". I think it is a combination of I will not.
- We used to hear Lily say, "Can I watch a woovie?", "woovie" meaning movie of course.
See, isn't that horrible? I can't remember anything else. I know there are a ton more, and hopefully I can recall them over time, and as I do, I will add them to this list, for history's sake.
The moral of the story is: Record those precious things your children say, for someday you will regret the ones you've forgotten.